How to manage Databases
After configuring the Datasource we can see the datasource in this inventory
- Click on the Datasource from data protection.
- Accuknox provides you with a dashboard where all data sources are configured.
Information about Datasources like Database Name, Data Domain, Data Type and Version.
To add more Datasources, click on the Configure Datasource button on the right top corner.
Click on the particular Datasource to view the Database associated with it.
- Click on the Database name to view the details of the Database, Tables in the database, view all Sensitive Classes and Tags associated.
- Click on the Tables to view and edit the sensitive classes and tags associated with the particular column in the database.
- Based on schema for the Database, a policy can be created from the given Database details by clicking on Create Policy button on top right corner of the screen.