Channel Integrations is the fourth sub-section of Workspace Manager.
This section is used to integrate external services with AccuKnox and export logs based on triggers.
Choose "Jira" services and click the Integrate Now button.
1. Integration of Jira:¶
- You need a Jira Site URL , Email, UserID & API token, Project key for this integration.
- [Note]: If you don’t know how to generate API token then click this link
b. Steps to Integrate:¶
- Goto Channel Integration URL
- Click the Integrate Now button -> Jira
You have to Validate your Jira account with the basic authentication:
- Address: Enter the Jira Site URL here. (Ex: id.atlassian.net/)
- Email: Enter your Email Address.
- UserID: Enter the Jira UserID.
- [Note]: If you don't know how to check your UserID click this link
- Token: Enter your Jira Authentication Token here.
- [Note]: If you don’t know how to generate API token click this link
- Once all the details are entered, click the Validate Jira account
Here you'll be able to see these entries:
- Integration Name: Enter the name for the integration. You can set any name.
- Issue Summary: Enter the Ticket name you want to create in Jira .You can give any name.
- Site: Enter your Jira Site URL here.
- Project: Enter your Project key here.
- Issue Type: You can choose from the dropdown(Story,Bug).
- Once you fill every field then click the button this will test whether your integration is working or not.
- Click the Save button.
2. Configuration of Alert Triggers:¶
- On the Logs page, after choosing specific log filter click on 'Create Trigger' button.
- The below fields needs to be entered with appropriate data:
- Name: Enter the name for the trigger. You can set any name without special characters.
- When to Initiate: The frequency of the trigger as Real Time / .
- Status: Enter the severity for the trigger.
- Search Filter Data : The filter log chosen in automatically populated here.This is optional.
- Predefined queries: The list of predefined queries for this workspace is shown as default.
- Notification Channel: Select the integration channel that needs to receive logs. This should be Jira. (Note: Channel Integration is done on the previous step)
- Save: Click on Save for the trigger to get stored in database.
3. Logs Forwarding:¶
- For each Enabled Trigger, please check the Jira channel to view the logs which are created as tickets.
- Based on Frequency (Real Time / Once in a Day / Week)
- The Rule Engine matches the real time logs against the triggers created.